Monday, April 04, 2011

Hualapai Roper

April 4, 2011

Went home for lunch and grabbed a cloud study out of my failure pile. Added a mountain range and a roper. Don't usually do ropers but since it looks like the Hualapais, thought I'd honor my Kingman cowboy cousins.

Since I grew up looking at the Hualapai Mountains I probably subconsciously draw them more than I'd like to admit. This angle would be from the southeast, looking southwest, about where Rattlesnake Ridge is (west of Blake's turnoff).

"A new survey found that 55 percent of men expect to pay on the first date. While the other 45 percent have never been on a second date."

—Jimmy Falon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments