October 22, 21015
Leave it to the Arizona State Fair to combine foods that really don't go together, or that a cardiologist wouldn't recommend ever going near, but, well, it's the state fair and these things are expected.
• Chocolate Covered Chicharrónes (Bacon A-Fair)
• Chicken Fried Bacon (Bacon A-Fair)
• Southwest BLT Indian Fry Bread - Indian Fry Bread served with hickory smoked bacon, lettuce, fire roasted salsa and homemade chipotle mayo topping (B & J Concessions)
• Bacon Wrapped Pork Belly - Premium pork belly rubbed with sage and rosemary and wrapped with 2 feet of thick cut honey smoked bacon on-a-stick. (Biggys 1 & 2)
• Frosted Flake Fried Chicken (Get Pickled O Petes)
• The Koolicle - a Kool-aide infused pickle (Get Pickled O Petes)
• Deep Fried Nachos - nacho cheese inside of piping hot orbs of crispy nacho goodness bursting with nacho flavors. Can be topped with guacamole, sour cream, jalapeños and cheese. (Tater Twister)
"We literally dig our graves with our teeth."
—Old Vaquero saying
Post a Comment
Post your comments